Saturday, April 9, 2011

this is it....

It's definitely feelin' real. I'm leaving. Monday.

These last couple of days have been beautifully normal, only with lots of extra visiting and sweetness thrown in.

--------------------


I'm sick right now with a cough and a nasty sore throat, so I'd VERY much appreciate everyone's prayers that God would bless my body to be strong and well quickly.

For those five hundred of you who've asked, you can send me facebook messages or emails while I'm gone, and I should be able to get them and respond... tho perhaps not in a timely manner. And if you want to put pen to paper and actually write me, (remember, i'm a big fan of snail mail,) you can message me and I'll give you my address.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love you, girl. Haven't had time to comment, but I've been loving your countdown posts.
Just to be encouraging: Morgan Price caught a stomach bug the day before flying to Uganda and spent the first two days throwing up. I actually thought it was pretty ironic....most people get sick after arriving in Africa.