Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For Eleanor.



I saw Peter Pan, and here's how our conversation went:

Me: "You hoo! Peter Pan!" ::waving frantically::

Peter Pan: ....

Me: "Hellooooooo!!!!"

Peter Pan: ....

Me: "Ummm.... I have a message from a friend. She said to wink at you. So, could you, ya' know, look this way for just a sec so I could fulfill that mission?"

Peter Pan: ::doesn't move in the least::

Me: "Young man, look over here at me this instant! Did no one ever teach you a little respect for your elders?"

Peter Pan: ...



So, I gave up. Someone that impolite wasn't worth a wink anyway. Or I guess it could have been the fact that he was a trifle occupied with a ferocious lunatic with a long sword. Didn't he realize the crocodile was coming to his rescue?

Sorry, Ellie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie! You are so cruel! Were you TRYING to get poor Peter Pan killed, by continuously distracting him like that?!

Amongchosen said...

That is such an ADORABLE picture of Phoebe & Isaiah with their face painted. Glad you all had a great time.
M. Poppins looks quite pristine & lovely, just like she is supposed to.

Why DO some men wear speedos? Do they actually think some women might LIKE that? Yes, it gets them attention, but *disgusted* attention. Eeewwwwww!
I even hate those awful pants in some BBC movies. I think Mr. Darcy had some. Carnal men might like immodest women or be visually stimulated, but women AREN'T. At least not in that way.

elliebird said...

::sigh::
well...you tried. that's all i can ask.