Friday, June 19, 2009

Would You Care for a Slice of Cheese?

In the midst of studying for finals, Amelie and I like to boost each other up with pictures, stories, quotes, music, etc., and last time I sent her a few of the cheesiest/dumbest quotes I could find.

Here they are in all their glory... please try not to be jealous of the brilliant people who said them.


"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today - it's already tomorrow in Australia."

Oh, good, now I can rest easy. But wait, what if I live in Australia? No hope, huh?


"If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up some place else."

You have got to be kidding! I did
not know that.


"Hugging closes the door to hate. Kissing opens the door to love."

Oh.my.word. Now I know the answer to all life's problems! Pastor John, are you reading this?


And finally, my very favorite of all...



"Don't quack like a duck, soar like an eagle."

Wow. Just, wow. That is so inspiring. Let's say it together, slowly now - "Don't quack like a duck, soar like an eagle!" Wasn't that great? Don't you feel encouraged? Uplifted? Broadened?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Australia thing the most. The rest just weren't as inspiring.

Charlie said...

HA