Friday, July 16, 2010

bibidi bobity boo!

As you probably realized as soon as the page loaded, (unless you're blind, in which case you wouldn't be coming here anyway,) the surprise to which I referred a little while ago is here.

And being the sentimental person that I am, I kinda miss the old look. But in spite of sundry misgivings which usually accompany change, I do like new things. They make me feel inspired. Fresher. Out-of-my-comfort-zone in a good way.

Change can be broadening, you know? Even in small ways like painting a room or framing a new picture or getting a new box of stationary, or re-designing the place where you rant and tell stories and share useless information or special quotes, it can be a pleasant thing.

Ergo, I like change.

Sometimes.

Occasionally.

Okay, not super often.

But in this case, I like it very much.





p.s. Ellie, I could never, ever have done it without you. No kidding. I'm so stupid when it comes to technology. Thanks, gal.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Getting a new box of stationary is the best pick-me-up evah.

nonie said...

I thought I was on someone's else's blog...but lo....'tis really our katie. I had not remembered about it being "Anne" ....had always wanted to ask you why you had that name....duh, should have asked sooner.

realmccoy said...

I like the new look. You have very good taste--most of the time;)

Emily said...

I didn't notice the quote at the bottom at first . . . perfect. 'Nobody could call me a fussy man . . . BUT-'
you know, marmalade is tasty if it's Very Thickly Spread.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha..
-C