Tuesday, July 6, 2010

introducing... Nora Kathleen!


-adorable: check

-chubby cheeks: check, check

-cowlick: check

-pretty blue eyes: check

-totally kissable: check

-has KK wrapped around her tiny finger already: check



Oh, how I love my new niece. She's just darling.

And finally - FINALLY - I no longer hold the status of biggest baby born into our family. At 9lbs. 12oz., Nora has my 9lbs. 2oz. beat. It's with great joy that I pass that torch on to you, Nora Kate. Carry it with honor.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh my goooooodness she's beautiful. How precious....congratulations on your new niece! :)

Love,
~ Tacy

I was 5lbs. 12oz. and had red hair. :)

realmccoy said...

I thought she was 10lbs 2oz?

Katie Larissa said...

Trey: Nope.

Tacy: I'll bet you were super cute - just like Tacy Kelly. :)

Cordelia said...

She's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Awww.....haha. Well I bet you were super cute too....after all, if Margaret was a cute baby, then.....Betsy was probably too. :)

hahahahaha...

~ Tacy K.

Emily said...

She's totally adorable. And that's an awesome picture. Congratulations!

Jacob said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......most babies are cute, but if their girls, or black, you can definitely count on it. And unlike boys, it generally manages last until around age six.

Hannah said...

She's really cute!!

Lauren Strevel said...

she's so adorable. tell joseph and andrea i said congratulations. ALSO i was really excited about her weight because i was 9 5. baha