Saturday, August 21, 2010

in the [very probable] case that you are comfortably taking almost everything you have for granted...

... read this.

Read it in your nice, cool living room. Read it and think of the well-stocked fridge a few steps away. Read it and put your loved one's face in place of those girls.

If you have an ounce of compassion in your soul, you'll want to DO something. I can't tell you exactly what that will be, but you can pray that God would show you some tangible way to help, and you can most definitely pray for these beautiful, REAL people. Shame on you, shame on me, if we don't pray and do for them.

3 comments:

nonie said...

I saw this the other day....it leaves me wondering how America is so prosperous and other places so desolate. We should be ashamed in our frivolous complaints about our problems.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for sharing this site.

Anonymous said...

I came across this verse and am sharing it in support of what you posted.

"But whoever has the world's goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?"--I John 3:17