Monday, August 23, 2010

It's a good thing there's "no charge for awesomeness." Because everyone who knows Trey would be really poor.

Hey, look! One of my bros is having a birthday!

Trey, I love you - even though you married my sister instead of me. It broke my six-year-old heart, but I seem to have recovered splendidly.

Thank you for always being there for me, whether the lawn mower is broken, there's a superduper big spider in my room, a mouse on the sticky trap, AnnMarie desperately needs entertaining, I need to learn to drive stick shift, I'm having an emotional upheaval, or any of those precious times when a big brother really comes in handy.

I'm so very, very grateful that God put you in our family, and that you live right next door so we can "holler if we need anything." (Trey's standard parting from me and mama.)

You're the bestest of the best.

Happy Birthday, big brother.

1 comment:

realmccoy said...

Well, I may be several days late but thank you for that sweet post. I feel honored now that I have a "birthday post" just for me.
I love you.

...holler if ya'll need anything;)