Monday, August 16, 2010

Okay, so...



I don't usually talk a lot about friends' blogs. There's a list of 'em over in the corner, and I just leave you to find out their respective awesomeness for yourself.

But.

This is my friend Julia.


She loves cheesy, cheesy, cheesy puns and jokes. Like, they make her absolutely burst out laughing. She likes the Beatles, and she can speak Spanish. She cooks yummy food. Ellie and I rolled her room with toilet paper, (because we didn't want to roll her yard since it was December and therefore we would've been freezing,) and she was totally fine with it. Well, mostly fine.

Uh, Julia? Do you still love us?

Anyhow, she's pretty cool. (Get it, "cool" because she's holding a fan? That pun was specially designed just for you, Jules.)


And she's started a blog. So, hop on over here, and read what she's written so far. I'm just gonna say that you'll probably need to go ahead and follow her, because you'll definitely want to keep up with the fount of wisdom, brilliance, wit, and love spewing from her pen.

Or keyboard. Whatever.



p.s. yep, that's a tombstone in the first picture. we're the kind of friends who pose with unique tombstones.

4 comments:

Jean Marie said...

First of all: you are NOT the only strange girls posing with tombstones, because I've done that....does that make me strange? Or just cool like Julia? :D hahaha....

Secondly: Julia looks like a fun friend.

Thirdly: I think that it looks hot where you live

Fourthly: YAY FOR NEW BLOGS! So here I go...hopping on over to say "hi" to Julia.

Fifthly: I LOVE THAT GREEN DRESS YOU ARE WEARING!!!!! LOOOOVE IIIIT.

Sixth(ly): I love you.

The End.

~ Tacy

Katie Larissa said...

i love you too, Tacy!

and Yes, posing with unique tombstones automatically makes you cool.

Emily said...

I pose with tombstones.

Julia'sponderings said...

Oh my goodness! I just found this and it made me laugh very hard. Very hard meaning I laughed til I just down right giggled.
And I had never thought of myself as likeing cheesy things until you called me cheesy. So, thank you I guess.
My blog really isn't that awesome, but I enjoy it. And anyone who enjoys reading things that other people enjoy might enjoy it too. Now that I've confused everyone, I'll end my comment.
Katie, you're one of a kind. Love you chika.