Monday, July 13, 2009

No frog is safe from these two.

I went outside a few minutes ago, and Lee and Ben both mobbed me and dragged me over to where they had caught three frogs in an ice-cream bucket. The frogs aren't appreciative of their new home, by the way.

Me - "You should name them."

Lee - "No, we won't keep them long enough for them to need names."

Ben - "Yeah, let's name 'em!"

Lee - "Okay, this one is...," thoughtful pause, "...Fred, and this one is, umm, Frank. What are you going to name yours, Ben?"

Me - "I hope it's as original as yours, Lee!"

Ben - "Uh, uh, ummm, Scooby-Doo!"

Lee - "No, name him something else. Scooby-Doo isn't a good name for a frog. How about Tom?"

Ben - "Oh, yeah, that's a good name!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, Trey told me to check your blog out! I've really enjoyed reading your posts, and that one about the boys had me rolling! We really have the cutest nephews in the world, don't you think? Talk to you later! :)

Bonnie Mae

Katie Larissa said...

Oh, yes. We DEFINITELY have the cutest nephews in the world. I don't know about you, but of course I don't spoil them in the least. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I'm with you, won't catch me spoiling them either...lol...well...maybe a little...;)

Bonnie Mae

Laura Leigh Dobson said...

lol. . .very funny. . . :) i can just hear them. :)