Sunday, July 26, 2009

She's just the sweetest thing.

Phoebe: "Have you seen me jump off the diving board, K.K.?"

Me: "Ummm... no."

Phoebe: "Nobody has seen me jump off the diving board! Except Ben and Lee and Aunt Lolly and Uncle Trey and Mama and Daddy. And Isaiah."

Me: "Well, I'm not sure about the nobody part, but if you say so."


And a little later -

Phoebe: "K.K.? I'm just so, so, so much happier when you're here. Are you spending the
night?"


And a little piece of my heart just melted. I sure do love that little gal.



While I was writing the above, Phoebe came over and asked what I was doing. When I told her, she wanted to type something for my blog. Here goes:

gjkghjfgedzsdertfgd4erdcrfd3wedf.

Translation: "I love Isaiah. Only he screams alot, and I am tired of it. My mama and daddy are too. I sit beside Lee and Ben sometimes at church."

Thank you, Phoebe, for being my guest writer for today. Great words of wisdom and encouragement for us all.


P.S. If anyone notices that most of my posts are about my nieces and nephews, all I can say is, they're a really big, special part of my life and I'm with them almost every day. Posts about 'em won't stop any time soon, so I hope you like reading about the antics of these barrels of fun. Because otherwise you're pretty much out of luck.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Re: The diving board: Obviously, you just haven't been paying enough attention to her amazing pool antics.
Re: Phoebe's description of Isaiah: I don't believe a word of it. Nobody with an angel face like that could possibly scream.
Re: Writing about nieces and nephews: You have me incredibly jealous; how come I don't get to have any, but you get all the cutest and funnest ones in the world? :)

Katie Larissa said...

Well, Emma, you do have cute and funny little brothers and sisters. So, you aren't too deprived. :)

And, honey, let me tell you. Isaiah can scream and screech better than the granddaddy of screech owls himself. Phoebe was not off target AT ALL.